Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hoover Detergent Alternative

5 4 out of this world out of this world 3

Dialogues pills

BEST - "Until a generation ago, on the cliff houses were inhabited. Now we build the villages lower down, where he began the plain. "
-" Why did you move? "
- "Why are more of us, and on top there was enough room for everyone."
- "Why are so many?"
- 'Cause now you're better. "
around me I only see houses mud, sandy fields planted with millet and a well where women stand in line to collect water to drink. Who knows as it was when it was worse!

TIME
these parts is always best to book meals in advance. Coming out, 'this morning, we ordered a plate of white rice for my stomach and lamb kebabs and chips to the much more robust Joffrey.
We go back to one and we sit at a table shaded under un'incannucciata improvised. The wait.
After a while 'passing waiter.
- "Of how long do you think we eat?"
- (As if it were obvious, indeed it is, we respond without any polemical tone) "When he's ready."
- (The answer does not satisfy us, too vague) "It will be ready some time now?"
- "Well, about noon."
- "Look what is already one and a half!"
- 'Ah, ça va . "
After a quarter of 'Now comes the jelly.


WAR OF RELIGION - "Bouba, you're Muslim, Christian or animist?
- "All three, so I can celebrate the holidays of each religion,"


RECYCLING - "What use paint on the statues to make them so shiny and black?"
- "Used oil the machine."

FRIENDSHIP
Other travel by taxi-brousse. Start chatting to the guy sitting next to me: a great way to pass time more quickly and to alleviate the suffering caused by the fact of being in a sweat, rolled in a van iperaffollato and sitting on the spare wheel .
Ah, you're Italian-Juventus-Momo Sissoko!
even knew that the team of my city there is a player from Mali.
My partner is a Tuareg Timbuktu, sells jewelry and silver-stain persists in one place, of course. We always feel a bit 'uncomfortable in front of such insistence. I explain that they are very beautiful, that I thank him bid. You answered reducing the price by half. You tell him that it is not a question of value, but that just do not need it. Presses you with a "I will present" to make you feel even more guilty. But in the end I managed to hold on despite talk of the type "you are rich in Europe."
However, after the bargain we continue to talk a bit 'of this and that at one point when he says:
- "Now that we have become friends, give me your phone number so after you come home, we stay in touch, talk on the phone, give us news of each other and continue our friendship. And then I'll come find you and you will help me find a job in Italy. "
I am from Piedmontese and we do not we become friends, so, on two feet. But in Africa, hospitality is sacred ... My education subalpine intransigent forces me to give him the number. I know that on my return I receive a call from the Mali.

0 comments:

Post a Comment