Sunday, October 26, 2008

Flatter Stomach After Gallbladder Operation

points oversight


"How do I love this woman? A beautiful rose garden I'll do a great rose garden to make her fall in love. All around her a rose garden, which encircle the walls ... walls of precious stones and gold to do it for love. In the middle put a fountain, where will pour the water source and I will put on a bird to sing to make it fall in love.
... For you have become even a bird, so I could sleep next to you, my pretty. The bird sang and slept, sang the beauty of this woman, and "beautiful" you said " made me fall in love with your walk and the way you talk. If you had not been so nice, I'd do fall in love . ...
So what do you want from me? Now if you're bothered by this is not my fault, do not blame me! "

The translation of an ancient version of the Tarantella del Gargano. Too cute and too realistic. The women that if they pull it, genetically born with chromosome snob, and the ability to bungee jumping there have always been as healthy and strong men of despair. Ahhhhhhh l'amour l'amour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment