Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Herpes Wont Go Away Medicine

Another thing that I missed the First Chapter


I do not know how many opportunities you have to give before you close a door, perhaps infinite, or perhaps one should not even have a dock. I do not know why I finished the words and yet I would have much to say, I do not even know why I still write on this blog that has no meaning and it bothers me just read because it reminds me too much, I do not know why I started drinking tea with coconut and I can not listen to Africa Unite. I do not know. But I tried with all her voice to make people understand just a little piece of me. I do not have the key to unlock this armor. It 's a bad round of poker where you lose two, then ran his hand .... then the card game I never liked them and I always forget the rules. Xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment