Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Stack Size Capacity Exceeded

here we are (again)

fashion week is over.
after being a photographer, then editor, then now I have been guest insider.

so I clarified the (few) questions that turned me on the head.

Neil Barrett of the parade was held Monday at 17 and 30, at 7:30 p.m. I was drunk, that's what you know.
skip the comments about the show and the collection because they are part, I liked everything. I would rather talk about the

strategic point where I was positioned as follows: the area A1 - A15, with the press in Asia.
All my esteem for the outfit chosen for the occasion, sobriety is a word that until that moment I thought it would resonate so strongly in my head.
hats of any size, eye color and any combination of fabrics that not even a blanket patchwork ...
but are Asian, they have a different culture, different tastes and different eyes (almond).

all share a special mention to the editor of Ilook Magazine, proud of his young age and its (explicit) sexual preferences occurred in shorst shirt with hearts full plus all over, accompanied by heart-shaped glasses and a bowl cut, I like to think it is a bit of the new Lolita fashion.

in front of me, believe it or not, I had the mad hatter, I did not know Neil had invited him as well, although I have personally witnessed the dispatch of invitations.
not know if it was the thrill of it or in the dark room, but I think the legends that turn on him and the fact that the Caterpillar's footsteps stuff (good judging from the eyes) are sadly true.



a parade ended, I realized, however, that among the guests he was there the dreaded BRYANBOY.
Gentlemen, I say it honestly and I take full responsibility of my statements: I hate it!

the matter is gone, so after trying a place in the seating (only warned of his arrival the day before), the so-called guest has also warned of its non-participation in the first few hours, and then appear at the last minute (without appeals) claiming a place on the arm of Anna Dello Russo (I had to be there).




not comment on her outfit even those of you who know him know what the guy has bad taste.

A brief mention of Anna Dello Russo is obviously due: it is beautiful, and most importantly it is lean exactly what the models
although I know it has not known for sure is nice, as I told a colleague, "it is by force of Bari is like me."




a bientot

0 comments:

Post a Comment