Thursday, November 4, 2010

Titanware Cookware Complaints

We sing! - 'All the boys and girls' giocare con le foto

And while we sing that there is good :-)

I "met questa canzone su facebook .....

'all boys and girls' di Francoise Hardy



testo:
From: http:/ / lyricstranslate.com

All boys and girls my age
roam the streets in pairs
All boys and girls my age
Know what it means to be happy And
eye to eye, and hand in hand

They go in love without fear of tomorrow
Yes but I go alone through the streets, the lost soul
Yes but I'm going alone because nobody loves me like

My days my nights
are all the same, no joy and full
No trouble
I love you whisper in my ear

All boys and girls my age Font
all future projects
All boys and girls my age know very well what
that And love means
eye to eye and hand in hand

They go in love without fear of tomorrow
Yes but I go alone through the streets of troubled soul
Yes but I I go alone, because nobody

loves me like my days my nights
are similar in all respects
Without joy and full of trouble
When will the sun shine for me?

As boys and girls my age
soon will I know what love is?
As boys and girls my age
I wonder when the day comes where

eyes in his eyes and his hand in his hand
be my happy heart without fear of tomorrow

The day I n 'll have it at all the lost soul
The day I should get someone who loves me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment