Friday, January 28, 2011

Brahmopadesham Or Upanayanam Invitation



For those who do not remember or do not know, the blog was founded in 2007 with a predominantly therapeutic intent. Instead of going to a psychologist or, worse yet, from a guy, I decided to write real news stories about my troubled passage on the ground before returning to their homeland where they were all waiting for the sprites of my imagination.


remember when the mission (total immersion in the customs and practices of human beings often devoted to strange activity) began, my mini-supervisors opted for an island which, I discovered over time, although part of a country called Italy, enjoyed a certain independence, which, in turn, flowed into worrying trends such as bizarre.

discovered one day that, for example, the Italian television station had even been inspired by it to create a "reality" called "The Island of the Famous".

For those of reality were known, it must be said to be fair it difficult for the "reality" could overcome the "reality" (forgive the pun, but unfortunately many years of cohabitation ended up at the alter my own cognitive processes and linguistic).

The "reality". My adoptive island was and is true, unquestionable, unchallengeable "Island of the Famous". I think I already see some of the indigenous goblins with the index up ready to make a list of names of famous people who helped make this country known worldwide. That sounds just to hear those little voices shrill and fairs to pronounce names quail Pirandello, Anchises, Camilleri, Verga, Federico II or Goethe.

I noticed in this sense that, for some of these goblins, the mere mention of these names cover with a golden mantle all the dust (I find no better word than this) that in years, centuries, covered everything, has crept jam about doing the simplest of gear, including neurons obese due to inactivity and the dose of news caramelized swallow, those of the quail they see and pretend not to see, hear, and they pretend not to hear them thinking about the matter personally.



is immediately clear that I do not doubt the importance or the cultural-historical greatness of the names mentioned above.

is equally clear that I question the objectivity of those with extreme lightness think that the only quote you activate the button of the shield proton across the island.

are others, many others, the names that made and make it famous this land of "Art, Sea, Sun and Culture."

The list could be endless and without wishing to be disrespectful to anybody, I would just mention a few names: Peppino Impastato, Giovanni Falcone and Paolo Borsellino, Mauro Rostagno.

After the last name I decided to put a full stop and start a new line for my dignity and my conscience m'impongono also put a physical distance between these names and others that I am going to quote right ... not to say that I do not give room for all. I do not say "in part" because they are part and how!

So, we said: "Island of the Famous." There

Totò Cuffaro (at the moment engaged in a mission out of the office), Bernardo Provenzano, Toto Riina and Don Vito Corleone  (for many who live overseas issue of the real person. The last time I often found myself explaining that this is a fictional character and, above all , the reality goes far beyond the description of a fact, a phenomenon, a modus vivendi and pensandi that "The Godfather" has made it all romantically acceptable).

Finally, there are a lot of other people become famous in my life and that of some other family, whose very fame has yet to explode ... we're just waiting for it to uncover our Pandora's box and that is gave them the prestige they deserve and a premium one-way trip in one of the country's largest and iperaffollati Resort

But, you know, to become so famous that it takes time ... and I know to wait.

While I wait, to those who want to, I continue to tell the wonderful adventures of a group to be extremely bright in the profiles of high stature, but too low ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment