Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bloated Stomach And Citalopram

myspace, texas

after we / I data to do so, here it is there our myspace page: the desert.
just sand and some lone cowboy.

tonight I decided to take a ride on myspace.
yesterday, after reopening my facebook (only for a charitable purpose), it occurred to me that other social networks that once I used
: myspace note.
also closed after closed facebook.

I found myself faced with an endless expanse of nothing.
's robbed. missing photos. Feedback months old.
login even older.

I felt like a tourist who comes across one of those legendary ghost town of South America.
if I think about how long I spent in putting in place those Fotini, to choose the music most proper and choose a nick that I did remember, I remember that I could move at least three occasions.

I must admit, dear readers, who are quite disappointed, I was not expecting that after my departure virtual
myspace would die with me.
still remember them the time of the myspace party, times when I walked into the house of retired
unknown and find what two days before you made the request, which then had discovered the musical tastes and their preferences later films.
you in love with her blog, written at six in the morning (which is always cool).
you bother to change the picture so you see through the others top friends.

those good old days.
the word social network did not even know what that meant.
was the first time that we could us the cocks of others in absolute freedom and allowing others to make our
with equal aplomb.

watching those same profiles can not even recognize the same faces of those years.
perhaps because in the past largely to drinking.


there are people who do not fit on your profile since last summer.
there. I've seen.

with a slight bitterness, I shrugged my shoulders at Jil Sander and very melancholy
I urge you to ask "how is my myspace page?"

salut

0 comments:

Post a Comment