Sunday, March 7, 2010

Rubik's Cube 4x4 Malaysia

bloopers, fuck and nostrils to the wind

Paris Fashion Week is in full swing, but I decided to talk about video blog.
extreme choice, but you know I'm a rebel.

as often happens in my (rare?) Hard time fooling around, I was on youtube and watch what happens in the rest of the world (specifically what happens in the homes of other stupid people like me) and when I tried the latest video alby makeup (our god king) I came across a videoblogger with fashion and that the issues addressed by me usually (but what? Christmas?)
cristina centers like oatmeal on the Pirelli Calendar.

am attaching the link to her latest video and further down my criticism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5N0WOzBG2w

at first I thought, "bat that bono", then "how do I get a voice that has nothing to do with his face" after
"but how old? Can I have sexual fantasies about him, or am I a pedophile? " after that "because he speaks as a Roman comedy series c" then "emo but it ?"... Then I tried the idea of \u200b\u200bstopping the video

I finally decided to watch it until the end
and I started thinking, "but was released from a film Muccino?"
"But in Rome really talk like that?"
then I remembered that he went to Rome recently
and I replied "yes."

"ago the auditions for the next variety of Bagaglino?"

"is the cousin of a cousin of dark green?"

then I came to think the only thing that I really wanted: "it is straight?"



in any case in his latest video on his official channel
talks about what he thinks about critics of the people (all interrupted by small gag)

and I've come up with a further application
"if Vaporidis dies they call him?

"is the son of someone famous?"

"but his room is really that bad?

"because it attacks the adhesive to the wall as paninari?"



finally launch an appeal

with the small contribution of one euro you can help William to escape the lack of diction
disease that afflicts many young Romans (including many famous actors)



a bientot

0 comments:

Post a Comment