Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Green Power Ranger Clip Art

2 months are too many

and I'm facing myself.
two months have passed since the last post and I must admit I should apologize to both you and myself.
Deceiving myself / I'd write you this blog consistently has been to say that basically they are a charitable person, in short, an endless bullshit.

but we make a short list of events that have shaped our lives over the past two months:

men's fashion week in Milan: I avoid saying that the models are all equal and that is not true that live are sexy ...
this shit I've already told a million times and I started not to believe it myself, especially after I'd meet
My favorite model live

am attaching a photo



in any case, there would be very to say about the trends of this autumn, I just have to say that:
I like the "double-collar Prada, her style jackets" Carhart "but done well, with graphics chic (segnatevelo that next year the graphic style chic impazzerĂ  to h & m, and you too can menarvela saying that you are not dressed in their case)
I also like the proposal to Miuccia to shorten men's sweaters and shirts to show more
what worries me is the amount of neutral colors and camel I've seen take off, once I liked it.



beautiful the thousand layers of Giuliano Fujiwara, who makes no exceptions (not that he has burst) and gives us one of the best collections
in circulation, this beautiful Japanese-style urban-grunge-eco-nerd , an easier way to describe it is not




jump far ahead and I do not speak but simply "overflow" topic McQueen, which seems superfluous to add
phrases, or circumstance "obvious banality "( as others have written) so I prefer to attach photos of Kate Moss on the day of the funeral (of course dressed McQueen)



reviewing what happened in the past two months, how can we forget one of the best moments of TV?!
two women fattest in the world sitting on their ass on stage most of Italy

trash you got there?
not?

'm talking about Jennifer Lopez (who stills Jenny from the block) and Antonellona (national) stage of the Ariston
Clerici on how to describe the moment?
one word: bacon.

running down. more than the festival of Sanremo seemed we lacked pork
a sign on the stern of Clerici marked "by Mario, now mortazza"

and if not enough accurate description imagine my clothes (sober of course) in which the two were wrapped sylphs
above, in short, a triumph of elegance .. .




exculpatory of both I would say that once you were thin.

and after we arrive at the Sanremo personal news, for those who had asked why he kept silent for so long
the answer is a mix of bad luck and laziness.

put a lot of laziness in a bowl (plenty as well) then we blend a PC and a mobile phone that breaks last generation that is lost, sprinkle with a demanding job and voila dinner is served

the comic resolution is that these accidents have resulted in a disaster even greater
are an "apple-nerd" in effect: I bought a Mac drive, and an iphone I started using my old ipod.

I did not escape me now touch poison with the usual bullshit of those who use mac has always been magical and captures the positive aspects. I have to, is the rule. Sorry.

but to give me a tone I bought a nylon duffel Comme des Garcon (God exists?)
at this point no one can call me nerd



mine is the first high, but the is electric blue, let's say you see me on the street quite

and last, but I sit here very briefly, the woman shows.

we left behind New York, London and Milan for a few days too, now just waiting for Paris.
In New York we are excited about Proenza Schuler and Rodarte, Stella McCartney in London and Milan, Miuccia, will march in Paris on March 8, the latest collection by Alexander McQueen. I enclose some

look for next autumn and I refer you to my relentless criticism that I hope to publish short

for now ... Bon Appetit






Rodarte



Proenza Schuler


0 comments:

Post a Comment