Monday, May 3, 2010

How Do You Think An Average Americans Perceptions

'ridiamocci up!

Ah! You now Malpensante to say, "But that appalling error "," I knew deep down if it was a .. with languages, is about Claudia's ...!" Those of you who had the audacity to think such a thing, so that you know is wrong once again! Why "again"? For he who has dared to challenge my immeasurable capacity as a writer, he has committed lots of mistakes in his life.


However, this does not want to be a topic for discussion today. Everything comes from an email received last night (my evening) that has given me an immense sympathy. I smiled and then laughed with tears in his eyes while the sprites of my Canadian cousins \u200b\u200blooked at me bewildered and confused, not knowing whether to laugh with me or call a doctor. Here

back 'e-mail as I have received:

"Dear Customer Visa Card,

For security reasons, and your credit card has been blocked.

Following an unusual activity, we find that someone has used your card without your permission, for your protection, we have blocked your credit card.

Your case ID Number: PWER478DR7WE

To reactivate your card, CLICK HERE and follow the step to update the information contained in your credit card.

Note: Failure to verify your records will result in suspension of credit card.



Your protection is our responsibility to you .. Thanks

Customer Support Service.

VerifedbyVisa Copyright 1999-2010. Tous droits reserves. "



When I talked to Al, and rightly so nervous because it was obviously a case of attempted fraud to the detriment of poor people who are not familiar with credit cards. Well, actually, there are two things: 1) issue of poor attempt of theft

2) The Visa and Master Card have a problem with the staff and employees can not afford the High profile like mine, declined to take semi illiterates in the world is full anyway.

However, my crazy little head went further and found that I had no intention of giving the card details (which incidentally I have not even seen yet that I did not have the Visa delivery) to Mr. Ioconoscobenelitaliano, I could afford to laugh and to focus both on the form of communication rather than content.

The first thing that made me smile was that "The" written with the Hellenic capital. Who set the letter might not have understood that we write "you" with a capital letter but we have not recognized any superiority to elle for the simple fact of being a elle.

Bellissimo is also the fact that I have assigned a file number: "Your case ID Number: PWER478DR7WE"

Now that gives me the certainty of a communication seeeeeriaaaa.

"Note: Failure to verify your records will result in suspension of credit card." Faced with this threat to my spine is crushed by terror. Please, Noooooo! I do not suspend a credit card I do not own their failure to submit my records.

"Your protection is our responsibility to you Thank you .. ' To my mind this sentence is automatically follow a "Amen." "To you, who? Or makes me think the professor of Latin in high school that before a etc ... Oh said: "Salutation"

But the most tender. What can really help you get past the anger is the most likeable and brilliant conclusion: Copyright 1999-2010 VerifedbyVisa. Tous droits reserves. "

this point has not Lords or more to add ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment