Monday, May 3, 2010

Itcht Skin And Galbladder

Orlando

days ago I did read on a lawn Orlando and I thought that I have always felt admiration toward Virginia Woolf.
today I looked and I found The September Issue of proving a huge attraction to Grace Coddington.

basically, I think the true star she is.
through the pages of Vogue U.S., I always had the same reaction I have flipping "DIY" in June rather than "the manual of the fisherman," but when I come to one of its services, there is always something that I strikes.
know that she is behind the choice of colors, the same brightness of the picture and that is to adjust her clothes on the models
makes it even more admirable.
I often think of as flipping through a fashion magazine, we are swept up in another world within it has other children that come from the publishing worlds, worlds in which it is fair to attribute some paternity (maternità!) in respect of those who worked.
after traveling with his mind, however, I come to think of the costs of production, the bubble dress of receipt, the struggle to find employees with your own views, the internal hierarchies of a magazine and boredom of the pre parade.
and I think a sentence that always made me laugh, "at the end of all this glamorous I do not see it."

I actually see him again, I see a lot.
and if I were to write in the "flow of consciousness", just like Virginia, write: sleek, champagne, bones, elbows, blondeness, grooming, tags, heels, clamps, flash and Grace Coddington.

I often refer to Nicholas Formichetti, but the idea of \u200b\u200bbeing able to estimate time before someone who works in a more "classic" makes me think that finally I have a hypothetical answer to the question posed by the director of Elle Uk ( question which I reported a few weeks ago.)


all this preamble, has nothing to do with what I wanted to write, but I always also estimated the Simpsons and it was right to pay tribute to them.




sister I really respect you.
hair at Proenza Schouler, Valentino campaign, Tavi gavinson, courtney love (young years)
although overall styling convince me just because you're not left the house with a nice vestitone fluo perhaps Lanvin
and she was like "why does a figure of money!"

you're right, but at least dissolve the hair



here.



I do not have it with the poor guy above, in fact.
however, enough.
enough with the nerd glasses.
enough with those who "dare" and is unable to do so.
enough with all those who clearly do not understand anything about fashion, but claim to dress like the "insiders".
enough to look intellectual, but shabby. (Shabby chic but at least you know what that means?)
enough with the look "I was in Berlin and I hit a car with five boys and behold I have left their clothes on."

just over 70 years with the jackets shirts insignificant the stand is cheap, but with style.
enough to those who have attitude.
some say not enough to pay particular attention to what she wears, when it is clear that he copied the look at some Swedish socialite.
enough, I really hate you.



rather, try to be the new "Jesus Christ Superstar."
take Christ (old school version, not the sexy version of Mel Gibson) and stuck on John Lennon, one meter in the past plenty of Westwood tartan and sprinkle a bit of Alexander Wang.
brother, I esteem you. but its bad!


bon appetit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment