Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Average Cost Bathroom Fan Installation

A day to remember

That was a bad day, right from the wrong decision to go to the Italian consulate.
If he did not have any idea persists in maintaining consular and customs of the country it represents. I would think that this is necessary to enable the people who went there not to forget its origins (we all know how important they are!), Or to remember why one is gone, thus making a "sad choice." "But that sceelta tristee" continued the clerk told me in a tone of whining.
is a pity that I do not know how to write well, because I make it very difficult share what I've seen and heard ...
kept thinking that the only logical answer was in fact a question (rhetorical?), But I seem sad, I? After this
"tristeee" curtain, and that is the information office, I go in the main building. Entry
the theater was more total, not in the sense of chaos, in fact we Italians love often engage in gay representations and usually the theme is "tristeeee. He even made a competition to see who is more destroyed by life, a crescendo that could end with a statement that is not mine, so I quote, "I'm more dead than you." It is not a metaphor. In
room everyone was waiting to be engaged in the spotlight and steal the scene to another. The easiest way to take the stage and pretended solidarity, altruism toward the newcomer ...
... "Signoorina but you have to do?". A baritone voice, which, however, is accustomed to sing in dialect, was screaming that question. But who I am?
Meanwhile I had already removed the ticket from his hand and turn with sly trying to peek in my documents.
I have been told not to have asked where I had to wait, and I have also been revealed the "tricks", because it seems that there is always a ... Mah!
Hurry this first part the show can begin.
First they try to talk to you, but if they resign resists and goes so well: I played the part of the public. They were happy.
fly over the chaos of the rise of their voices (the winner is the one that speaks more loudly!) And I try to tell you of the topics of their conversations.
you know those jokes that begin like an Englishman, a Frenchman and a Russian meet in Nepal? In this
imagine another one of Enna Roccapalumba and such Andria who meet at the consulate ... In your opinion, how could continue the joke?

"I?" A man without ever, EVER note, when asked to tell but also explained bystander's life.
"I came here in 61, I was 18 years and three months ('miii remembers well the three months??" Is one) and people could neither read nor write: eranu all in the alphabet. " A gentleman who was there, as he himself said was born in 33, says that is not true, that where he was born there were eight schools and they were all full. "Seeeeeeeeeee, u chisstu recycling her, she was lucky: I was able to dig and you know how many were to dig my Cú? Maaaaaaa! NNI mannavanu all in Verona, we did the tests we check your teeth and if we went well we declared sold, and then and then came those of the foreign country and everyone said what served him: Twenty diggers, fifteen workers, and accussi ní emigrating. There were people who stay there for weeks to wait! Then I realized! (Index finger to his temple). They waited because they could not complete the forms, people who did not even know they were born their genitoriii! ". "Seeeeeeee, you people who recycled mancu sapianu quannu eranu born parents, but you will rispunni zoccu u know me but you know c'iaddumanni quannu nasciu figghiu? E NNI tbsp sacciu iu! ", So intrudes into the conversation that one of these to give more emphasis to the speech made following his sentence from laughter. Meanwhile, a skinny boy stood in a corner to make smiles and laughter of approval.
The Lord continued to speak of 61 and straparlare ...
"I?? I have been here for fifty years and I always speak in Italian with foreigners, and then I pay attention to what they say, and I listen when told to bad, then I say a bad word in their language, so fuck them! ! E Leee says that is not true that people are in the alphabet, but you understand now or not that is cooome dicoooo iooo "" Sure, sure, yeah, and I'm saying, "answered the poor man of 33 who has perhaps already started to get scared.
Luckily he went on. The type
skinny then gets up and comes up with a "mii a mma firava cchiu but quantu parra chiddu? ". Yes, it is the same as we saw before making smiles of approval!
A man dressed all in white continued to go and say "I go to the notary, I go to the notary, I'll see if there is the notary, I go to the notary."
After a while the man of 61 back and said: "He saw a man dressed in white?", "No". Why did I lie? It is not a typical case of silence, it's just that I was too busy wondering how he did the man who stood before me to make that carry over from the base of the left ear, the only point where there was a tuft of hair, and be able to cover all the bald. As off she said to the barber?
Finally came the turn of the lord of 33 after three quarters of an hour leaves the office without resolving the problem, approaches me and says: "Miss, it's like that joke that you send from one office to another ". Riid, almost bent double with laughter, I contagious to inertia, since the story does not actually said to me, but acted as if. All
went away and stayed with the guy skinny: "I went away for eleven years," "alone? But how old are you? "," 28 "," 17 years from sool? "," Yes, alone, that is not with my parents. However, I'm married and I got divorced, I have a daughter of 5 years. " "Ah, so beautiful is bilingual.", "No no, Parliament, however, speaks two languages \u200b\u200beasily. In practice I have come here to recorded to the registry, so why not pay more tax on waste in Italy, or mica are stupid that I registered here. "
All present, except maybe me, were there to fix things tangled with the limits as they do in the case of the youngster, and then it becomes clear why I had to wait three hours for processing practices of ten minutes! The penultimate
was inside and would soon be reached to me, I was able to be alone in the waiting room and there was silence. How nice is over!
I'm fucking done: the cleaning lady had turned on the vacuum cleaner. We know that sometimes it's better to stay home, and for me it was one of those days.
coupling my time in filling the clerk my card at one point says something like "here we wanted to write the truth" ... In fact, safe? Dear readers today I do not advice invischiatevi never in shady deals, because if I said that I could fill out a paper to write the truth, I dare not imagine how you handle the bureaucracy with a criminal! One type
hallucinating, a clerk, who told me to go out to buy stamps, gave me a reproachful look back when I told him not out there was no distributor, and told me that the machine was there behind the door. Ergo in the same room and not outside! But then why the hell do I get out, which, inter alia, have you seen??
'll never find an answer ... and not only this question:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment