Saturday, April 24, 2010

Testicular Cyst Crohn's Disease

Aicha

Aicha Cheb Khaled


As if I did not exist,
she moved next to me
Without a glance, Queen of Sheba,
I said, Aisha, take it, all is for you

Here, pearls, jewelry,
also gold around your neck
fruits, well ripe with the taste of honey,
my life, Aisha if you love me!

go where your breath leads,
in the countries of ivory and ebony
I will erase your tears, your sorrows,
nothing is too beautiful for so beautiful

Aisha, Aisha listen to me,
Aisha Aisha not go away,
Aisha, Aisha look at me,
Aïcha, Aïcha, answer me

I would say the words of poems,
I would play the music of the sky,
I would take the rays of the sun,
Elaire for your eyes of queen

Oooh! Aisha, Aisha listen to me,
Aïcha, Aïcha t'en vas not

She said: "Guard your treasures,
me, I'm better than all that.
Some bars are even gold bars
I want the same rights as you
And respect each day,
I do not want love "

traduzione:

Come se non esistessi
Ella I passed her
Without a glance, Queen of the Sabbat
I said, Aicha, take it, everything is for you

Here, the pearls, jewels
also the gold around your neck
fruits, ripe flavor honey
My life, Aicha, if you love me

I'll go to your spirit, leads us
In the countries of ivory ed'ebano
wipe your tears, your penis
Nothing is too good for such a beautiful

Oooh! Aicha, Aicha, listen
Aicha, Aicha, do not go
Aicha, Aicha, look
Aicha, Aicha, answer

I will say the words of the poems
will play the music of heaven
'll take the sun's rays
To brighten your eyes of queen

Oooh! Aicha, Aicha, listen
Aicha, Aicha, do not go

She said, mind your treasures
I, I'm worth more than this
Of the strong bars, the bars although gold
I want the same rights that (you) you
and respect for each day
I, I do not want you to love

0 comments:

Post a Comment