Friday, April 30, 2010

How Do I Breast Feed My Husband



Cos´é quella cosa che ama tenere compagnia soprattutto alle donne nei momenti piú difficili? Lui, Herpes. Io ne ho one who's been with me for three days. In practice, the first thing you see is this abuse appears to my building on my upper lip. Itchy, beats, pull, pinch, burn, and weight ... it's really heavy! Who would have thought three days ago that in such a short time would become what it is today!? It was just a bubble, fluorescent, but still a single bubble between the nose and mouth. On awakening was right there with me ... Hello friend! From that chance is small, and hardly notice it, and then his older brother has already gone to visit you three weeks ago, so there is no danger, I thought. They usually have a family and unobtrusive appearance of the other steps that leave some time. You'll see this will be a short visit, I tried to calm my nerves. Moreover it is known that herpes is like a dog: If you feel that you are afraid you ensure a bite to the calf. Ignore it and you will soon get tired of being there!

That day I had to worry about cooking something for dinner, because then I would not have had more time.
Munitami ingredients start to cut the vegetables when my ear always feels alert ... "Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. A bee! "Aiutooooooooo," I cry, but now I have to correct me if I want someone to come and help me, "Heeeeeeelpppp !!!!".
Panic At home there is no no. So there I am in my pajamas, with swollen eyes and lips of those who have just had an operation on silicon piece in hand, with a "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa, MUORIIIIIIIIIIIiii !!!!!!!" me coming on my victim. I had to kill her, I had no choice ...
Now the question is, what makes a woman more hysterical abuse of a building on the upper lip, also called herpes? A herpes accompanied by an allergic reaction behind the ear!
Five minutes later behind my left ear because the fire burned: an infinite number of red dots grew eerily under the eyes of my friend who meanwhile had arrived. Allergic reaction, or divine punishment?

(Oh look, an insect has just crashed into the glass of my window closed ... He "Attachment", which means it had to be big one!).

Foundation and so on: you go in the world. Even
arrival at work along the way meeting a friend ... "Hello, how are you?" Ritual question whose answer does not even have waited because I immediately rushed him with his index finger pointed at my host to ask "what did you there?".
Any woman who respects to such questions would respond with a good dose of acidity mixed with hysteria. While my brain responded by saying that indecent thing he had decided to put it there, the same principle used by states to wear a pair of earrings, ball after ball, just came out of my mouth, automatically, "herpes." Needless to say, a true Gentleman would have pretended not to see it ...
People just do not understand you, and to be honest, you marginalize.
We then talk about the fact that at times appears more and less appropriate?
I still remember an appointment to go see a concert, I still remember the amused face of my rival ... What then was a cold monster! Really I had no chance!
Oh Blessed is he who is unaffected!


N. d. A. : Council to all readers interessati al tema herpes, “ Sola come un gambo di sedano” di Luciana Littizzetto.

0 comments:

Post a Comment