Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pityriasis Rosea Get Rid Of Scars

a premise is a premise if it is done after the event?

maybe I should write a few weeks ago, I got the inspiration just now, so naturally I write what comes into my head in:

out there know that there are little eyes that stare and reads my blog I think that really has the skills and critical thinking to crush magazines, look, celebrities and fills me with joy, because it is!

I'm a professional asshole. is not a good job, but God (Karl, of course) sent me on this earth for a few reasons and it is just go along with it (the reasons are: Wear ambiguous things gender, then gathering consensus, 80% speak ill of the things I see, speak only good things I like or who likes who I like, listen to music of questionable provenance, buying trinkets technology just for the sake of keeping them in hand and drinking alarming amounts of alcohol)

for these and other (few) reasons it is worth to trust my judgments
was my famous phrase "You're damn crushes a magazine in less than 10 minutes" quote of the


day: "I have shoes from, like, Every top designer, But I love that my shoes are not, like, $ 800, like Most of my shoes, and They are much more comfortable." Paris Hilton





Christian Louboutin




Michael Kors




Y-3






miss those Prada (which inspired all others) and those of H & M that I saw with my own eyes on Saturday in San Babila, needless to say there was my number (but all gays have the 41?)



be fierce.

0 comments:

Post a Comment