Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Women Huntin Mobile Wallpapers

xxl models, plus size models, lara stone, beth ditto, today we talk about: flab!

I sit here in front of my mac, with next to Kate Moss who's watching me, a lit cigarette and a cup of coffee a little sugar.
are minute (seem endless) I think of what to write about the plus size models (Ie the plus-size models).
initially did not want to say something (do not know if anyone remembers my post about Lara Stone), I found the courage
after seeing the latest cover of Elle France, one of the most beautiful faces ever seen stuck on one of the ugliest bodies.



I started thinking a lot.
I are often confused in front of oversized beauties, my brain is not set to
react positively to this kind of beauty.
are accustomed to seeing beautiful busty girls walking down the street, but on a catwalk or a magazine, make me a thrill
on the back (not necessarily a bad thing, mind you).

all happened a few months ago at the Prada fashion show, where I saw the parade of Victoria's Secret models on the side of the same faces
"made in Miuccia". I thought of a publicity stunt, an ironic way to emphasize the two different worlds, but no.
Miuccia wanted their own, those blondes and tanned sventolone feedings. The
wanted to show that all women can be (seem) dressed in a smart Prada?



Then came the fashion shows in London, where a designer can not remember the name, size 0 models did pull out and
plus size models on the same catwalk.
Needless to say, at the head of this inversion in the canons of beauty there is the darling of the emancipated women, is proud to be curvaceous lesbian Beth Ditto.
The cover of Love Magazine Ditto with the naked is already a collector's item.



Then came Lara Stone (size 42) loved by Karl Lagerfeld and Marc Jacobs, now photographed for H & M along with other top.



Now the new top model plus size are two: Crystal Renn (former anorexic, made famous by a book truth about his illness) and Tara Lynn, one of the most beautiful I've ever seen.



Crystal Renn (post anorexia)








Tara Lynn

Given what has happened and what will happen in the coming months, it seems that the trend is to get closer to a world of advertising boy full of plump and smiling.

I will not reveal directly what my thought at the end of these weightings.
But I want to make you stop and think one thing: imagine the campaign in black and white Calvin Klein
you remember? that of CK




here.
bodies dry, look shabby and vacant eyes.
Now, imagine the same ad campaign starring a bevy of models obese ...


Bon Appetit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment