Monday, April 12, 2010

Wearing Undies Make Penis Smaller

Tuttiglialtricentrico

There are people that when he discovered that writing a blog is in the grip of delusions of persecution.
Many seem to be convinced that everything I write there is a reference to each one. The interpretations vary ... There are those who identify, who believes he has caught the reference or complaint, and so on.
Someone even said they understood who was in reality one of the characters in my tales. It is remarkable, even miraculous, defying the laws of nature such a phenomenon, since I do not have the first idea ... So I really do not know anyone who has high name a few inches of Folie. You? Perhaps it is a famous person and the whole world knows but me? Because if so it becomes quite clear, as if one is called his character Che Guevara, and then you go and say "Yes, Che! I remember. "
'nuff said, I do not write all this to justify myself or anything like that, it's just for me, the case was food for thought. In fact it made me think about something I already knew for some time, and it is a secret which I want to share with you today: the world is tuttiglialtricentrico.
Everyone is convinced that the world revolves around himself. This is a common thing. A component that sometimes there is another: the insecurity. If so then people have a writer friend has done, "certainly tell him my story "or" definitely in this passage refers to the discussion ALROSA evening "(= if the luicentrico has a guilty conscience). So people can spend hours fiddling with the brain trying to capture references to the right and left.
Now it is clear that I am not even remotely a writer, and the incredible thing is that there is nonetheless the person who starts believing there to read to be the protagonist. Can you imagine in this sense, the paranoia of the friends of Isabel Allende? For surely at least one of his acquaintances is not so!
I am reminded of another episode. One of my employer so long ago, a day chatting, asked me what I wanted to do in life ... Not having a strong desire to tell him nothing of my real projects, the answer was that I wanted to be a writer. So immediately I asked with a worried look what I wanted to write ... But what he feared? He feared that perhaps write his biography, or denouncing the occupation to which I submit? No, he did not fear that the world knew of his entrepreneurial skills-slave, or than was immeasurably ignorant and insecure. I think I understood his weakness ... He was afraid that I announce his scientific discovery, namely that those of short stature in addition to differ from those for the characteristic of high cry (cry because they think that the giants do not otherwise can hear them: it's physics!), have the advantage of building muscles faster. Why? Because their muscles are clearly smaller, or to use his words "short". His motto was "the muscle grows short before." Then he continued, explaining that while an individual six feet cm need much training, so it is not for another five feet of a cm. Too bad that he had no theory with regard to brain development, that is how the brain develops in the upper ones (him) and as in those of the low (I).
I've never heard of anything like that so I assume that his discovery is a really innovative. Interesting no?
nice day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment